POWERWIN offers a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. If 30 days have gone by since the delivery day, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Undamaged products may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the date of being delivered. Once the returned item arrives back in POWERWIN’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs and restocking fees. A restocking fee will be charged if you do not claim your item and it is returned. The charge will be 20% of the total charge per item.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, POWERWIN refunds the cost of the product itself.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of delivery)
- Gift products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Damages and Issues:
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If conditions are not met, POWERWIN reserves the right to refuse the exchange or refund.
Due to the complexity of international transportation, please confirm the product information carefully before ordering. If it is not a product quality problem, we do not accept unreasonable returns and refund requests.
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase from the online store. (NB: Excluding 3rd party retail)
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and the product restocking handling fee. A restocking fee will be charged if you do not claim your item and it is returned. The charge will be 20% of the total charge per item.
Refunds (if applicable):
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post a refund too.
Exchanges (if applicable):
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
Additional Return Window Extension:
- During certain times, from December 24, 2023, to January 1, 2024, you can extend the return window. The return window should not be later than Feb 1, 2024.